Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thanks Tootz!
Before I moved to Albuquerque,
My momsy packed up a care-package that included all the Filipino condiments that included a few bottles of Banana Ketchup. I have been finding ways to make use of the Banana Ketchup (Sauce to some people). We have a few sauces in our fridge and what stood out to mix with the Banana Ketchup was the Sriracha. I figured it’ll give a little more of the spicy pop in your mouth!
Our groceries always includes vegetables. We always grab a bag full of organic potatoes, either the russet or the red potatoes. It’s our reserve in case we want a carb attack: baked potatoes, breakfast hash, or have the urges for a cheat snack of baked fries.
These red potato wedges would be great to pair up with my Vegan Patty Melt or to just snack on them alone. If you’re interested in more appetizers like this, you may want to try my Jicama Fries or the Eggplant Chips.
If you want to add your favorite seasonings and alter mine, go ahead! You’re the one who will be grubbin on them. Just remember, I practically use the same seasonings with no salt or low sodium products (for my health concerns).
Let me know if you try this recipe on my comments below or tag me with #NaughtyKitchen on Instagram. I would love to see your version! 🙂
Easy Oven Roasted Red Potato Wedges
These Easy Oven Roasted Red Potato Wedges will keep you on edge when you discover that its the easiest recipe that I have ever made.
- 4 small Organic Red Potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 2 Tablespoon EVOO
- 1 Tblspn Onion Powder
- 1 Tblspn Garlic Powder
- 1 Tspn Pepper
- 1 Tspn Paprika
- 1 tspn Cumin
- 1 Tblspn Dry Parsley Flakes (save half for garnish)
- Sriracha Banana Ketchup Dip:
- 1 Tblspn Sriracha
- 1 Tblspn Banana Sauce
- Step 1 Preheat oven at 375 degrees
- Step 2 Cut your red potatoes into wedges (your desired length & width)
- Step 3 Mix all the potato ingredients in a bowl and make sure potatoes are well coated.
- Step 4 Lay the potatoes on a baking sheet coverd with parchment paper and bake for 20 mins on one side. Then flip to the other side and bake at 400 degrees for another 20 mins.
- Step 5 While potatoes are baking, mix the 2 dip ingredients together and set aside.
- Step 6 Once the potatoes wedges are baked, garnish dry parsley leaves over the potato wedges.
- Step 7 Serve with the Sriracha Banana Sauce mixture and enjoy!