Your own personalized vegan pitzza. No sharing allowed. It has soyrizo and vegan cheeze too. Meat eaters wont be able to notice the difference with this Soyrizo Pitzza!
Do you remember
when I made my Soyrizo Eggy Bowl a few days ago and saved the other half of the soyrizo? Well, I used the other half to make this delicious vegan meatless pitzza (pita pizza). I used the same recipe again for this soyrizo mixture but did not use the potatoes and mushrooms.
What sucked about it, is that I had only one pita left in the fridge. Oh lawdy! I had to make 2 personalized pitzzas. One for me and one for my son. Hmmm, what shall I do?
So I split the whole pita in half to make it a two-some. I used a couple of tablespoonfuls worth of tomato sauce for each pita and slathered it. Then I added some shredded vegan cheeze, green onions, crumbled some seasoned tofu which I had left in the fridge, and added the soyrizo mixture. Baked both pitas at 425 degrees for at least 5 minutes or until the cheeze melted and the pitas crisped up. I topped mines off with some hippie dusts (NUTritional Yeast). Sliced both pitzzas up into 6 slices each and served immediately.
This was a perfect way to fake a meat-lover to eat a Vegan pitzza for Fake It Fridays dinner. Am I right?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful. Thankiez Tootz!
Quick and Easy Vegan Pitzza to Fake the Meat Eaters!
- 1 Pita (or Whole Wheat Pita)
- 1/2 Soyrizo Mixture
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Cheeze (handful or more)
- Crumbled Seasoned Tofu (optional)
- Green Onions (optional)
- Nutritional Yeast (optional)
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees (oven time will vary) and line your pizza pan or baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
- Step 2 Prepare your Soyrizo mixture
- Step 3 Split your pita or you can use a whole pita if you like it thick
- Step 4 Spread the tomato sauce, then add vegan cheeze, tofu, green onions on each pita
- Step 5 Place both pitas on the baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheeze melts and the pitas are crisped to your liking
- Step 6 Slice each pitzzas into however many slices that you want or fold and eat the whole pitzza